Architecture Walk Singapore (in Bugis-Bras Basah)
1. Where is the meeting point:
See it on the map here.
2. Who is Fabian?
I'll be holding a sign that says "Architecture Walk Singapore". I'll be wearing this hat:
- We'll start our tour with a coffee / tea with a friendly group introduction.
- Then we'll explore a series of buildings with historical significance along Queen Street, together with three contrasting WOHA buildings: a mall, an MRT station and a school.
- We end the walk over some boutique wine and nibbles on the steps of the School of the Arts.
- You used to charge either nothing or $5 - why charge more now?
The tour is meant to be small, and running it free meant no-shows took up slots that could have gone to others. That said,
1) the price is not meant to be a barrier - if you're interested but have concerns about the price, please contact me.
2) I'll be running more walks in the future priced at $5, without the wine / coffee / water frills.
3) The money you pay goes towards the coffee, water, boutique wine, snacks and printing. I don't plan to make any money from this - it's a hobby!
- Why can't I buy more than 2 tickets?
The total group size is 8, and think of it as a chance to meet new friends!
- The event description was updated. Diff#39281 2014-06-15 03:47:50
4:00 PM - 6:00 PM SGT
Ticket to walk (includes
coffee, bottled water,
info pack and wine
at the end)
SOLD OUT $19.99
- Venue Address
- 201 Victoria Street, Singapore 188067 Singapore
Bugis+ mall is across from Bugis Junction. We're meeting in front of ck underwear.